Fabulous Torture: My Spring Style & VIONIC Shoes

Sunday, February 18, 2018

My Spring Style & VIONIC Shoes



Outfit Details: Top / Shoes / Bracelet / Belt / Earrings / Jeans, similar / Bag / Watch/ Helen Ficalora Necklace
My Spring style is and always has been very bright, it will put a smile on your face. I always like to mix and match bright colors and patterns. A pair of distressed denim with some cute wedges or slip-on shoes is my go-to essential for Spring! I like creating chic, effortless ensembles that are both inspirational and attainable.
What is your go-to essential for Spring?

 Let's talk about these amazing, the most comfortable Vionic wedges.  Rich suede uppers features a knitted cap toe and rafia accents. Features a slingback strap with adjustable lacing at front. Soft microfiber linings, excellent arch support, heel height: 3 in. True to size. I’m size 7 and these are 7. I saw a review where someone complained about the strap not being comfortable. I assure you it’s NOT true!! I love these shoes! They are worth of splurge! I got light tan color because it match with anything. Vionic shoes comes in 4 different colors, blueblacksilver and tan.























Follow me on  


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts