Fabulous Torture: Liverpool Jeans & Louis Vuitton Bag & Cocoa Locks

Monday, January 29, 2018

Liverpool Jeans & Louis Vuitton Bag & Cocoa Locks





OUTFIT DETAILS: 
LiverPool Jeans/ Floral Blouse (ordered one size up)/ Prada Sunglasses (in black)/ Gucci Belt (love it, worth of splurge)/ Montana Silversmiths Watch/Bracelet/ Louis Vuitton Bag/ Valentino Heels
CLICK THE IMAGE TO SHOP FROM AMAZON




As a busy mama, I find it very crucial to have a jean that I can rock from day to night and still look fabulous. Liverpool jeans work for dressing up or keeping it causal. They’re super comfy and soft with amazing stretch. If you’re on the hunt for a spring wardrobe staple and need a top-notch pair of white stretchy denim, these skinny leggings are a sure thing!
 The exact pair is only $79 and so comfortable too! I also got this pair. For the once who doesn’t care for a white jeans and looking for a simple, comfortable stretchy jeans click here.
I basically live in skinny fit jeans with a bit of stretch so I can work and move easily in them. My Liverpool jeans are the perfect fit! 

On another note, I have an amazing product to share with you guys - its called Cocoa Locks! Its a super yummy hot chocolate drink that is blended with vitamins and minerals to help strengthen and lengthen your hair.

Sound too good to be true? It really does work! I've been drinking the hot chocolate 4 times a week as a treat and over the last 7 weeks my hair has grown and become stronger, thicker and healthier.
I just finished a Cocoa Locks giveaway on my INSTAGRAM and I’ll have another one soon on my Instagram @fabuloustorture. Stay tuned and hit the FOLLOW button over there that way you don’t miss it! You can also order Cocoa Locks here.














OUTFIT DETAILS: 
LiverPool JeansFloral Blouse (ordered one size up)/ Prada Sunglasses (in black)/ Gucci Belt (love it, worth of splurge)/ Montana Silversmiths Watch/BraceletLouis Vuitton Bag

Follow me on 


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts