Fabulous Torture: New Years Eve Look & Sequins

Thursday, December 28, 2017

New Years Eve Look & Sequins


OUTFIT DETAILS:

As you may have noticed, I love a fabulous sequins skirt and this one of my current favorites! Though there are infinite possibilities of styling this skirt I really wanted to make it the focal point of this look, which is why I opted for a black bodysuit and a pair of stripe pumps from Sam Edelman. Finishing touch, jewelry of course!:) Because no outfit, especially a Holiday one, can be complete without the appropriate jewelry. Take this one for example, a beautiful statement Chanel necklace transform this outfit from basic to chic. In terms of layering, because this is such a dressy look, I really wasn’t afraid to pile on the jewels! So, I went with a Daniel Wellington watch and a bracelet (use code fabuloustorture15 to get 15% off of any purchase at http://danielwellington.com) as well as a pair of a diamond hoop earrings.
Every new year, I can’t help but come up with resolutions and set new goals for myself. Usually, I like to write them down and look at them every once in a while to remind myself of what it is I set out to achieve. This year is no exception of course, and one of my biggest resolutions for 2018 is to remember to take more time to enjoy the simple things in life! 
Do you all have any plans for New Years eve?!?!? I’d also love to hear what your favorite Christmas present was!!!
 
 

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Louis Vuitton Bag | Skirt | Bodysuit | Chanel necklace, similar | Daniel Wellington Watch & Cuff Shoes |  Stripe Fur Vest, similar | Open Toe Booties | Diamond Hoop Earrings

 Thank you for stopping by!

Follow me on 




SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts