Fabulous Torture: Prayers And Love For Vegas

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Prayers And Love For Vegas

OUTFIT DETAILS:
RUFFLE PANTS $26, comes in blue also (true to size, I'm wearing MEDIUM)
TOP, similar all gingham HERE
EMBROIDERY BOOTS, $41 true to size (I'm wearing 7)
CHANEL BAG (worth of splurge)



Hello everyone! I can't help to think about the terrible shooting in Las Vegas. I would like to dedicate this post to all the people who lost a loved one or friend Monday. I pray for everyone involved including first responders, medics, law enforcement, parents who lost their children, children who lost their parents and all who witnessed this awful tragedy! It's just heartbreaking!! I never could understand how or why anyone would ever fathom the thought of such a horrendous act. I worry about the future of my son's safety everyday! This doesn't make it any easier. Lots of LOVE to everyone. Together let's make this work!



OUTFIT DETAILS:
RUFFLE PANTS $26, comes in blue also (true to size, I'm wearing MEDIUM)
TOP, similar all gingham HERE
EMBROIDERY BOOTS, $41 true to size (I'm wearing 7)
CHANEL BAG (worth of splurge)



*Pictures taking by Yanim Marialice. Thank you so much Yanim for an amazing job!

Thank you so much or stopping by! Follow along on

No comments:

Popular Posts