Fabulous Torture: Distressed Denim & Effortless and Timeless Trend

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Distressed Denim & Effortless and Timeless Trend

Outfit Details:
SAINT LAUREN PINK BAG (love this bag)
DW WATCH (use code FABULOUSTORTURE15 for 15%off)
DW BRACELET (use code FABULOUSTORTURE15 for 15%off)
TOP, sold out -similar I love cheaper version HERE AND HERE

 Distressed and cut-up denim has become an effortless and timeless trend that instantly makes you feel like a rockstar!
You don't even want to know how many times I've been in rush to leave my house and need to whip up a quick stylish look. Jeans like this are the way to go and now they are available from H&M for only $39.99 here.
On other note, how beautiful is this Daniel Wellington watch and bracelet? This DW set just launched a few days ago. Here is your 15% discount code ( FABULOUSTORTURE15 ) you can use at http://danielwellington.com for anything you like! This watch would be a perfect holiday gift! This watch comes in four combinations. My watch is the Classic Petite Melrose rose gold 28mm with black face. It also comes with white face and in sterling silver with black or white face. The rose gold cuff is also available and is beautiful together with the watch! I also have the Classic Petite Bondi with white leather strap and eggshell white dial. I got one in black for my mom and another Classic Petite Ashfield 32mm for my husband.
Inside the box is a small tool, so you can adjust your band.

Also, check out my SHOP MY LATEST button on the top of my page. You can shop my latest closet pieces directly from my blog. I'll always update this page every-time I get something new from fashion, beauty or home decor. So, if you like my style and the way how I dress, don't forget to check this page on regular basis from now on:)













Outfit Details:
SAINT LAUREN PINK BAG (love this bag)
DW WATCH (use code FABULOUSTORTURE15 for 15%off)
DW BRACELET (use code FABULOUSTORTURE15 for 15%off)
TOP, sold out -similar I love cheaper version HERE AND HERE


Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 



SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts