Fabulous Torture: NYFW Day 1 Nolcha Shows (All Comes From Nothing) & Katie Gallagher

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

NYFW Day 1 Nolcha Shows (All Comes From Nothing) & Katie Gallagher

I want to share my NYFW Day 1 outfit with you! 
You all know I love this top, but unfortunately it's sold out. I've linked similar tops here and here. I didn't want my feet hurt too much because I knew I had a party that night. I wore these comfortable studded Jeffrey Campbell boots and a black leather skirt from Topshop. You have no idea how many compliments I got on these boots! They're a must have for fall! If you're considering getting them go at least 1/2 or even one size bigger. I'm 7 and got 7.5, but could go even with an 8 for a little more space in them:)




CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SHOP SIMILAR BOOTIES I LOVE!
Just a quick review over my first day at NYC: 
I arrived on Thursday afternoon and had a Style Collective dinner with other bloggers, followed up with a blogger makeup party on the balcony.
I attended two shows the next day. 
The actual fashion week Day 1! 
The first show I saw was Nolcha's show called All Comes From Nothing. This show focused on Chinese simplicity and minimalism. Focuses on women with creative lifestyles! (images below) Watch short video from this show on my Instagram HERE!




Later that day I saw Katie Gallagher's presentation Rain. This collection was full of details and creativity. (images below)

I had fun at NYFW, but I'm happy to be back home with my little boy! I missed him so much! Home is home!







Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 

INSTAGRAM/SNAPCHAT - @FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts