Fabulous Torture: Kamik Rain Boots

Friday, July 28, 2017

Kamik Rain Boots



I have been in search of the best rain boot for a long time. Kamik were so generous and gave me yellow rain boots for myself and blue and orange for Anayan. I have wore them for several months...every single day. It's been a very rainy month of July here in Destin, Florida. They are super easy to get on and off. So very comfortable! Most rain boots pinch or just don't fit right. Not these! Stretchy panel at the sides is comfy on the ankle bones. Treads on the soles grip easily and inside of boot is soft and dry. 
When ordering, if you are a half size (like me); I recommend ordering a size up.

Highly recommend this Kamik boot! I have run many errands on rainy days and these boots have never felt heavy or cumbersome.

Thank you Kamik for such an amazing rainy boots!

SHOP MY RAIN BOOTS HERE $55



 

 
 

KAMIK YELLOW RAIN BOOTS (comes in 6 different colors)
ANAYAN'S RAIN BOOTS (comes in four different colors)
FRINGE BACKPACK, Steve Madden (similar HERE)
WHITE JEANS - NAS-$68
RUFFLE TOP $22.50
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH use code "fabuloustorture" to get 15% off of https://www.danielwellington.com/us/

*Thank you Kamik for such an amazing rainy boots!

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on 

SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE



No comments:

Popular Posts