Fabulous Torture: Comfortable Lace Romper

Monday, July 17, 2017

Comfortable Lace Romper


If you been following my blog, you know that I just love wearing rompers! I think rompers are very comfortable and flattering on petite gals like myself. This romper is from local boutique BLUSPERO. I linked the exact same one in different colors here and below. One of my go-to sites to shop for rompers is BOOHOO and ASOS thanks to their great selection of dressy and casual rompers. I can wear rompers all the time so having a dressy one that I can wear to nicer occasions is just perfect! It’s such a simple look that can be dressed down or up. This romper is a great transition from Summer to Fall. 
 I also compiled some of my other favorite cute rompers of the moment at the bottom of this post so be sure to check them out!



SHOP BY CLICKING IMAGES BELOW





SHOP BY CLICKING IMAGES BELOW






SHOP BY CLICKING IMAGES BELOW




OUTFIT DETAILS:
LACE ROMPER, also HERE and HERE
EMBROIDERY BAG
OXFORDS SHOES
SUNGLASSES
NECKLACE
WATCH

DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH - use code FABULOUSTORTURE to get 15% off of http://danielwellington.com

Thank you for stopping by! Follow me on


SNAPCHAT - FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts