Fabulous Torture: All Dressed Up

Sunday, March 26, 2017

All Dressed Up

Hello and happy weekend you all! Another embroidery dress, like I don't have enough of these, ha ha! I'm just obsessed and everytime I see an embroidered piece I have to have it! This super comfortable spring dress is from a local boutique called All Dressed Up. This boutique is located in Destin Commons. They have recently remodeled and their boutique is more organized and easier to find cool items like this dress. I specifically got this dress in medium because lately I love my tops, dresses and rompers one size up. I just feel more comfortable in it, plus I don't like tight pieces in 90 degree weather.
I'm working on another styling video, and this time it will be all about "How To Style Embroidery!" If you are new to my YouTube channel please subscribe HERE for new videos every week.
Happy Sunday my dear readers! 









Outfit Details:
DRESS: All Dressed Up Boutique, love this one also
SHOES, old (love this one)
EARRINGS: Rocksbox, use code fabuloustorturexoxo for first month free
Watch
Follow me
SNAPCHAT - fabuloustorture

No comments:

Popular Posts